1. RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT OF YOUR DATA
Please read carefully and follow the following recommendations:
- The Website is not directed to minors. Please activate parental control to prevent and control minors’ access to the Internet and inform minors about aspects related to security.
- Keep antivirus software installed and duly updated on your computer, to ensure that your computer is free of malicious software, as well as spyware applications that put your Internet browsing at risk, and the information stored on the computer at risk.
3. PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA, PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT AND TRANSFER OF DATA
THE COMPANY undertakes that the personal data requested will be strictly necessary to carry out the requested service. You will be informed, where appropriate, of the obligation to provide certain data, without which it would not be possible to carry out the service.
3.1 Processing of personal data by BROADWAY-AUTOGLASS
BROADWAY-AUTOGLASS meets the requirements established in the LaLey Federal Protection of Personal informationin Possession of Individuals (LFPDPPP), is a regulatory body of Mexico, approved by the Congress of the Union on April 27, 2010, which aims to regulate the right to informational self-determination. In compliance with the provisions of the LFPDPPP and its development regulations, we inform the User that the data collected through any data collection forms on the Website will be incorporated into an automated file of personal data for which they are responsible. THE COMPANY. All the fields of the data collection forms must be completed (unless otherwise indicated), in such a way that the omission of any of them will make it impossible for us to meet your request. The data collected by BROADWAY-AUTOGLASS will be kept as long as the deletion of said data is not requested by the Interested Party. The Interested Party is informed that their data will be collected only for the purposes set out in the previous paragraphs and will not be treated in a manner incompatible with said purposes.
(i) Purposes of the treatment:
BROADWAY-AUTOGLASS undertakes that the personal data requested will be strictly necessary to carry out the purposes detailed below. In this sense, your personal data may be used for the following purposes:
- Provide the services offered by the Website.
- Resolve any type of question or incident related to the services offered and respond in an agile, reliable and fast way to all the queries, concerns or suggestions that you wish to raise.
- Send you Newsletters and commercial communications related to the services provided by BROADWAY-AUTOGLASS.
Specifically, your personal data will be used to send you Newsletters, and commercial and promotional communications related to the services provided by BROADWAY-AUTOGLASS, by letter, telephone, email, SMS / MMS, or by other equivalent electronic means of communication (Twitter, WhatsApp, etc.) and this under the provisions of the LFPDPPP. The data collected by the Website will be kept as long as the contractual relationship between the parties is maintained, as long as the deletion of said data is not requested by the interested party.
3.2. Sending commercial communications on behalf of third parties
Your personal data may be used by BROADWAY-AUTOGLASS to send you Newsletters and commercial and promotional communications, acting on its own behalf or on behalf of third parties, by letter, telephone, email, SMS / MMS, or by other equivalent electronic means of communication, related to the sectors of:
- Marketing digital.
- Telecommunications: Telecommunications and technology products and services.
- Financial and Insurance: Provided by Financial, Insurance and Social Security Entities.
- Leisure: Editorial, Tourism, Sports, Collecting, Photography, Hobbies, Toys, Transportation, Gardening, Hobbies, Lotteries, lottery clubs, Communication and entertainment.
- Mass consumption: Electronics, IT, Textile, Image and Sound, Accessories, Home, Bazaar, Personal care (Cosmetics, Perfumery, Parapharmacy, Pharmaceutical advertising specialties) Furniture, Real Estate, Food and Beverages, health and beauty, Office supplies. Fashion and decoration.
- Automotive: Products and Services related to the Automobile, Motorcycles and Trucks.
- Energy and water: Products related to Electricity, Hydrocarbons, Gas and Water.
- Jewelery and precious stones: products and services related to jewelery, costume jewelery and precious stones.
- Educational and training content.
We inform you that you may object at any time to your data being processed for the purpose of advertising and commercial prospecting and that you may request more information about the processing of your personal data by sending an email to: hello @ broadway-autoglass. com or using the specific means that are recognized in the commercial communications themselves.
3.3 Data transfers
- a) Assignments to companies of the BROADWAY-AUTOGLASS Group:
3.4 Data processing for statistical and segmentation purposes
5. TRUTH AND QUALITY OF THE DATA
The User guarantees that the personal data provided are accurate and truthful and is responsible for communicating to THE COMPANY any modification thereof. The User will respond, in any case, to the veracity of the data provided, reserving THE COMPANY the right to exclude from the registered services any User who has provided false data, without prejudice to the other actions that proceed in Law.
6. RIGHTS OF ACCESS, RECTIFICATION, CANCELLATION AND OPPOSITION
7. SECURITY MEASURES
BROADWAY-AUTOGLASS maintains the security levels of protection of personal data in accordance with the LFPDPPP and has established all the technical means at its disposal to avoid the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of the data that the Interested Party provides to through the Website, without prejudice to informing you that Internet security measures are not impregnable. BROADWAY-AUTOGLASS undertakes to comply with the duty of secrecy and confidentiality regarding the personal data contained in the automated file in accordance with the applicable legislation.
8. RETARGETING ACTIONS
- The installation of data storage and retrieval devices or cookies in terminal equipment in some of the emails sent to users (email retargeting).
- Sending emails with commercial communications to which Cookies have been installed by visiting a web page or by installing it via email. In addition, in each commercial communication that contains cookies, the user will be informed of what type of cookies it contains and how to disable them. In any case, the user has the ability to configure their browser to be notified of the receipt of cookies and to prevent their installation on their computer. Please, consult the instructions and manuals of your browser to expand this information.
You can also find more information in the cookies policy of THE COMPANY.
10. ACCEPTANCE AND CONSENT